From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Shasta Snows
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:54 AM
WIsh I were there...

I think, in this case, the mountain not being sharp
distracts a lot... nice placement on the birds leaving.

ann

Jack Davis wrote:

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=573

Jack

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos'
Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

directly above and follow the directions.