From: Larry Colen
On Feb 14, 2011, at 1:11 PM, John Francis wrote:

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:30:04PM -0800, Larry Colen wrote:
Here's one that I like from last night's figure photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5446208938/in/set-72157625920855489/

I think it works best in B&W, though here is the color
version
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5444787692/in/set-72157625920855489/

All of the skin shown in this one is publicly acceptable, but
depending upon your flickr settings, not all of the photos in
the rest of set are safe for work.

Flickr wants you to log in to see the images, anyway. That's
complicated if you don't have a Flickr account.

Yeah,  despite flickr's massive suckage, it's some of the cheapest,
convenient offsite storage that doesn't trash the bandwidth to my
home server.  However, because they're such prudes, I mark anything
that shows boobage as at least "moderate" if not "restricted"  and
you have to be a member of flickr (or yahoo), and tell them that you
don't get offended by "adult themed" photos to see them.

Well, there was one body part shown that I wasn't quite clear what it might be, but nobody's boobs hang down that far, with the possible exception of Moms Mabley.

-----
No virus found in this message.