For those interested in the birds of Michigan (Paul, Stan, Bill & maybe others) I found a great little book - Birds of Michigan by Stan Tekiela. It's devided by colors with a page on each including relevant info.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <pterali...@aim.com>
Subject: Bird Books (was: Re: Unknown..)

I used to be a big fan of Peterson's but I find Sibley's better since it has more varieties of each species. Book with photographs are almost impossible to use; drawings/paintings are much better for identification.

--
Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com