Charles Robinson wrote:

On Feb 16, 2011, at 20:08, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Charles Robinson wrote:

So much snow piled up on the trees in Northern MN this last weekend. This little guy just didn't have the strength to cope anymore:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/lake_vermillion_feb/content/IMGP7789_large.html

-Charles

--

Nice - well, perhaps "nice" isn't right... good shot...

I backed up into the index, though, and found this lovely one

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/lake_vermillion_feb/content/IMGP7781_large.html
Don't know if you selected that earlier to show us, but I missed it if you did.

You like that?  I hadn't thought of it as a "selection" - but of course, I
always fly through a gallery if someone posts a link to an image which has companions -
so I'm glad you did, too.

Thanks, Ann.  Glad you like it.  I took video, too, of that moment - whistling
wind.... it was cold.

-Charles

Yup I like it _a lot_ and while you note that it was very windy and bitter cold, it looked tranquil and inviting to me - ephemeral.

ann