Thanks, Ann.

I've been trying to find a decent Wordpress plugin for image galleries, but it's been incredibly frustrating. Everything I've tried has had something about it I just don't like -- whether it's the way it composes the thumbnail page, the way it handles the photos themselves, or how difficult it is to get all the images uploaded and displayed. Nothing has gone right so far and I've just thrown in the towel and used the simplest gallery creator I could find. Every time I've uploaded images, by the time I'm finished, I can hear my pulse.

Glad you enjoyed the content, though.  :-)

-- Walt