I use my Bodum about once a week, usually with Columbian beans that I purchase
in bulk at Costco. But there are way too many coffee drinkers in this house to
get by with a french press. We make 40 cups every morning in a large
commercial-style percolator. It makes good coffee. Not as good as the press of
course, but it's better than the coffee served in most restaurants and coffee
shops. The beans and fresh grinding are key.
Paul