Boris,
I think your OOF was about right. Looks like some large upper left limbs
probably kept you from getting more blossoms and less grass and such.(?)
I know you didn't do much editing, but do you intend to lighten the near
in-focus blossoms? Wouldn't be as lit by sunlight, but I believe would help my
appreciation some.
A nit: If a little smaller aperture were used it might have brought that far
left blossom, in the "in focus" group, into focus.
You're right, Galia did very well!
Wife and I just returned from a local Almond blossom tour around our local
area. Just about at their peak.

Jack