Thanks, Ken.

I have biked down the volcano on two previous visits, but not this
year.  The NPS no longer lets the bike groups start from the summit,
so they now start from just outside the park entrance:  7,000 ft
instead of 10,000 ft elevation.  Not quite the same.

I still love the volcano, after six or seven visits over the last 18 years.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola