Thanks, Bob & Boris.  Much appreciated.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: paw week 7

Christine,
I enjoyed your portrait.  It brings back memories.
My grandmother was one of 6 and all the friends and relatives
were waked at the same funeral home.  It was a family gathering.
After the cemetary, there was a lunch at the 'White Eagle' in the NW.
I think the cemetary and restaurant were both at the end of the
Milwaukee streetcar line.
Regards,  Bob S.