Paul, I am thinking that you cut off just a bit too much off the head of that person who holds a beer glass in one hand and a cue (am I right that the stick with which one plays pool is called "cue"?) in another. I think that that person, the main subject's face, and the ball on the table would make very comfortable compositional triangle...

Boris