On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I got your  test email in my regular mailbox... and replied ...  don't know
> why first message bounced
>
> did you send it from your Gmial account or a different one?  sometimes my
> sever is weird  try again
>
> Or we will have to go public ;-)
>
> ann

> follow the directions.

I don't know what happened, but gmail told me it "permanently failed".

Anyway, all I wanted to tell you is that my personal life is in a bit
of disarray this weekend.  I can't send you an address until I get
stuff sorted out.  Hopefully it will be the address you visited last
year, but it might not be.

Sorry about all this.  I'll be back to you in a few days.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson