From: Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org>
Subject: Your opinion on composition is needed
To: PDML@pdml.net
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 3:01 PM

Hi All,

My wife would like to hear what different photographers
think
if this composition works or not:
http://flic.kr/p/9mbxex
She took this photo at a business event.

Second question is what would you do differently (change
the
composition/crop..) - without moving/orchestrating people,
- so that it would look better.

Thank you in advance for all the response,

Igor

directly above and follow the directions.