Christine - I love these... and I'm with you, too. Good job!

ann

Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Everyone: I know things are a bit politically charged in the U.S. right now given the labor issue, and I'm sure most of you know by now, I'm pro labor. I just wanted to say I'm not pushing my political views on anyone here, so I hope no one will be offended. From a pure photographic standpoint, I am rather proud of the two photos I posted to my PAW blog this week. Frankly, I'm amazed I was able to get any pictures taken, since I was constantly alternating between being demonstrator then photographer--and in the end, mostly demonstrator. If anyone is interested, there's a link below the second picture to a more comprehensive gallery of the day's events. Cheers, Christine from Chicago, Local 1600 :-)

http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/paw-week-8