On Monday, February 18, 2002, at 11:15  PM, Oliver Raymond wrote:

> Thought we should be intersted in the following.. I'm printing out the
> FAA
> regulations, and including them in my wallet!
>
> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tib/tib5201.shtml

My favourite warning is this one:

"Be cautious with film not purchased through Kodak or authorized Kodak
dealers. Ask about the source of the film, and consider shooting a test
before you use it."

...because after all, that Fuji film probably had x-ray damage before
you bought it.  What on earth is that warning doing in the section about
x-ray precautions?

Little digs like this just kill Kodak's credibility.

-Aaron