From: Paul Stenquist

Steer clear of this site. It unleashes some nasty malware.
Paul

On Feb 26, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

> http://www.barnorama.com/unbelievable-photos/

Looks like my anti-virus software and hosts file handled it without needing intervention from me.

McAfee's site advisor rates it as safe BTW.

"We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems."

"When we visited this site, we found that most of its links are to sites which are safe or have only minor safety/annoyance issues."

They have links to "doubleclick.net", but who doesn't now a days?

OTOH, I didn't find any of the photos that unbelievable. There was one obvious photoshop composition of an F15 flying in a circle.

Plus, one not so obvious photoshop composition (I think) of a shark leaping out of the water behind a guy on a surfboard.

And, the final sequence was just gross-out material, so it doesn't matter to me whether it's believable or not.

-----
No virus found in this message.