"The DA14 is a remarkably sharp, well corrected lens even wide open."

" fitting this lens to the Pentax K10D 10Mpixel body produces absolutely
awesome detail resolution"

"the DA14 performs very satisfactorily for an ultrawide lens when wide open,
and is certainly very useable at that lens opening. At f/4, it outperforms
lenses three times the price"

"Pentax DA14 [..] was the best performer of the lot and inspired me to buy the
lens and body. I'm very satisfied with its performance"

Damn you Godfrey! This lens was not on my shortlist but now it is in my hand.

kris