Thanks, Christine, Dave, Dan, Jeffrey, Tim and Stan!

And well spotted Stan. You are right about the marking. I must admit that I
didn´t notice it before you mentioned it. I´m still not sure if I should remove
it, enhance it or just let it be as a small irritating detail .-)

DagT
http://www.thrane.name