From: Boris Liberman
Hi!

The below web site is in Hebrew. But if you turn on the javascript
(sorry) and let it go - you'll see my pictures. The little writing
beneath says: "Photography: Boris Liberman"...

http://www.gabriel-hadar.co.il/

I am pretty happy.

Boris

So, I guess it's the guy who appears in the photos who has the web site, and those are your photos of him?

And below the photos is a credit line in Hebrew that identifies you as the photographer?

That's cool! Congratulations.

-----
No virus found in this message.