On 04/03/2011 00:22, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Well Mike, now I've got to check.  I judged by feel as I still have a
roll in the LX.
The *ist DS is relatively light but not the K-10, K-20, K-7 or K-5.
Regards,  Bob S.

LX = 565g (inc FA1)
DS = 605g
K7/5 = 670g
K10 = 793g
K20 = 900g
Kx = 515g
DL2 = 470g

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:17 PM, mike wilson<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>  wrote:
On 02/03/2011 04:30, Bob Sullivan wrote:

Jens,
The LX will be incredibly small and light in your hands.

I was going to take issue with you over this but, checking numbers, I find
that _my_ (sorry, Bob) two DSLRs are in the minority in being lighter than
the LX, with one being significantly lighter than any of the rest of the
range and weighing nearly 25% less than the LX.  Now I wonder if the lenses
are an additional factor to take into account.

follow the directions.