I expected to see her larger in the frame like - bam, in your face...
I'd guess the doggie is a German Shepard and yes, I see him (or her)

gimmy my points...

That's an interesting looking church - I love that sandstone.

ann

P. J. Alling wrote:

This was kind of a lucky accident. My original intent was to make a photo of the Church tower and "High Speed"* rail high tension wires and give it an appropriately tacky title such as Church and Stat[or], (and in case someone want's to point out that they're not, well, I know that, so byte me). Well for anyone still reading this, as I was framing the shot, the young woman walked into the frame just after I tripped the shutter. I thought she was going to be out of focus, but I'd screwed up, not paying enough attention, and the Church was OOF and she ended up being in acceptable focus, (the actual plane of best focus is about a yard in front of her, those damned branches**). She also chose to look directly at me with a slightly disapproving expression. All in all a better picture than I had planned.

Extra points if you can see her dog. Extra Extra points if you can identify the breed.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20imwatchingyou.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-200mm f3,8~5.6

-

*Capable of 150mph but running at best 50mph for 90% of it's entire run.
**I wish I could blame the camera but I was manually focusing so it's all on me.