He, he
I am very pleased, and maybe I AM greedy. Now the great cameras of yesterday
are also available to me ;-)   ;-)   ;-)  ;-)   ;-)   ;-)  ;-)   ;-)   ;-) ;-)
 ;-)   ;-)
So, I finally got an LX and a 67. And I still have an MZ-S. At work we still
have a Z1p.

Actually, the LX does pretty much the same as the ES and th K2  - automatic
shutter speed selection (Av). I guess that's what cameras could do, before they
put computer chips into the cameras. Like the Super A. I had two of those -
brilliant camera, but not strongly built las the LX.

Regards

Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.