Brian --
I just found I made a goof in my caption - my photo is of the 1978 storm, but it was the 1969 storm her that cost mayor John Lindsey re-election. Don't suppose there is anyway to easily fix that is there?_
I'm terribly embarrassed and would also hate for it to be disinformation.

as to that other matter -- you shall ahve to train yourself to make your selection for the theme first, load it up, and not worry if someone else took one similar :-) OR don't look at any of the photos til the last minute.

ann

Brian Walters wrote:

On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 12:54 -0500, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>