From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO - Damned Snow
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Date: Monday, March 7, 2011, 3:54 AM
We'd had several mild, rainy days
that washed away almost all of the
snow.  Saturday night it was raining.  It got
cold overnight, and we
awoke to this yesterday morning:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/03/damned-snow.html

Not a lot, but certainly unwelcome none the less. This fellow seemed
even unhappier than I was.

;-)

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank
--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri
Cartier-Bresson

directly above and follow the directions.