Something tells me I wouldn't have had the same sort of opportunities if I'd decided to go with a Canon or Nikon.

MARK!

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Gilbert" <ldott...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: This seems backwards

   They both look excellent!

I get more stoked about this trip with each passing day. Up until now, I'd never been any further west than Picher, Oklahoma -- where I went with Ted. I have to say, the decision to buy my K-x has so far proven to be the best one I've ever made. Something tells me I wouldn't have had the same sort of opportunities if I'd decided to go with a Canon or Nikon.

-- Walt