Thanks, Boris but but
who is the "Cake Boss" ?
Ok - so I ask this qustion and then do thw work myself and go to Google...
and find this headline  from last month...

 "Al Picinich, 'Cake Boss' baker, dies at age 63 of cancer"  BY SORAYA
 ROBERTS

Actually, I don't really like cake anyway (fortunately for my new improved figure)
Surpirsed to see you watching a reality Tv show, Boris.

ann

Boris Liberman wrote:

Am I right that the "Cake Boss" is from Hoboken? You ought to be quite lucky to be able to go there and buy those cakes...

An excellent picture from you, Ann.

Boris