----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator" <eckina...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Free Time Management Workshop

2011/3/9 Christine  Aguila <cagu...@earthlink.net>:
That's our prime condition.
hey, don't zoom in on it...
We got to get to the root of it, Ecke.
you mean you need to get your rear element checked?
Never mind the quality, feel the focal length.
This act is turning into a complex number.
Is that real or imaginary ?
Which part?
The part that tickles Steve Jobs.
I guess I'll have to start filtering this thread, its getting too
polarizing.
a filter thread? man, that's measured in millimeters... I had no idea...
I see you fell for my pitch...
Bet the rest of the list is yawed by the way we roll.
Everyone will wake up when it ends in a colorful F-stop.

Is that an iris diagnosis?

No, it's based on a viewfinder prognosis informed by shuttering experience.