Tom wrote:
>then placing them under a few boxes of paper.

that's exactly what I have done :)  it seems to have got rid of most of the
curl but not all. Unfortunately I got Kodak fixer/hardener (all in one).
Maybe I should try something else.

>What kind of enlarger did you get?

On the advice of this group I got the Beseler 23CII. It's bundled with some
other useful stuff like a timer, 50mm lens etc. Hopefully it'll be here at
the end of the week.

Shel wrote:
>Did you attach a weight to the bottom of the film?

I did, honest! I bought some of those stainless clips from adorama and put
one at the top and one at the bottom.

Regards,