He will be someday, soon.

On 2/7/2011 5:05 PM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
That's a big dog.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Christian<pterali...@aim.com>  wrote:
Thanks to everyone who replied (and even those that didn't; but chances are
they won't read this either...).

He's a Samoyed; a Nordic breed originally used to pull sleds, herd reindeer,
hunt walruses and polar bears and  a companion to keep its human family warm
during the cold Siberian winters.  Males get to about 23in tall and weigh up
to 60lbs (that's like 1.5m tall and 234kg according to my web-based
real-measurements-to-fancy-euro-scale converter.

The whole family is very excited to bring him home in a few weeks.

Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Waller<kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sun, Feb 6, 2011 1:59 pm
Subject: Re: OT - Enablement of the fluffy kind

What Paul said.

What breed (s) is he?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Stenquist"<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Great looking pup! Lots of photo ops to come there.
Paul

On Feb 6, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Christian wrote:

He's only 4 weeks old so we don't get to bring him home until
February
27th.  We're naming him MaX in keeping with naming things after
favorite
cameras and to keep things on-topic (my daughter's name is aLeX).

http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-puppy-part-i.html

--
Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com

follow

follow the directions.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.