On 11/03/2011 00:44, frank theriault wrote:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Toralf Lund<tor...@toralf.net>  wrote:
Hi.

It's been way too long since I posted a picture here, or anything else, for
that matter. Actually, I think I may have said that last time I sent
something, too, but anyway, here is an image:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-1-11

An attempt to capture the coldness on a very cold day, you may say...
Your attempt to capture coldness worked well.

;-)

Nice shot.

Thank you!

Now, what to try next? Heat? - Too obvious... "A slight chill", perhaps? Or, "reasonably high temperature for this time of year"?

- Toralf

cheers,
frank