I did read a sci fi story about that once. A writer was writing his last words.
For years he had believed that insects were the manifestation of evil in the
world, but then he found out that even insects could get sick, so he shifted
his attention toward bacteria.  From tham moment his body started to decay, and
he didd  nnnoot wirite te lst wrods off he
sssssssssssssstttttoooooooooryyyyyy...........

I dont remember the name of the writer, but I guess he is dead by now :-)

DagT
http://www.thrane.name