On 11-03-15 12:12 PM, John Celio wrote:
I ordered my K-5 last night. I figured I might as well do it before
prices on Japanese imports go up or stock runs out. B&H had the best
price, so they got my money and the camera should be here early next
week.

Part of me feels like a jerk for using the quake and tsunami as
motivation for buying something like this while so many people in Japan
have just had their lives devastated by the same events.

John

--
http://www.jacelio.com

Well, you're helping to rebuild the Japanese economy in a small way. They are going to need all the help they can get.

-bmw