Wow... the volume of data there is just mind-blowing.

I'll be honest, I've always blown off the idea of medium-format just
because I don't do large-format print work, and my SLR already has way
more bits than any of my computer screens.  But it dawns on me that in
some of Jostein's pictures, there might be 4 or 5 interesting pictures
in there that you could crop out and run separately.

But I still ain't getting a 645D :)

Oh, and hey, nice pictures! -Tim