The Pentax D-BC90 charger for the D-Li90 battery (K5, K7, 645D) has three pins:
+, T, -

I am having a very difficult time finding a charger that'll run off of car
power that has three contacts, they all seem to ignore T, and just charge + & -.

I also found my SDM-138 charger for the K20 that's been missing for months.  It
appeared in the dojo training room, along with a battery tonight. The wonderful
feature about it was that it would use the battery in it to power LEDs as a
flashlight, when it wasn't powered into external power. Absolutely brilliant, a
few cents worth of extra parts and it packs in a whole bunch of handy
functionality.  I'd carry the charger and battery in my pack anyways, and this
way I don't also need to pack a flashlight to find the little widgets hiding at
the bottom.