Paul Stenquist wrote:

Good catch on the owl. I like the first one best. Both are just a wee bit soft
perhaps, but still worthy images.
Paul

I agree with Paul... looks like the softness comes because you were autofocusing and the camera failed you there , zoning in on the branches - but nice geometry and expression on the owl...

I like the turtles that you didn't select to show..
 5527769657
which would be really good if you did the darken highlights and lighten shadows routine. ..

and cute that you got a Ficker on Flikker even though he isnt facing us, certainly a good
snap for ID.

ann