On 3/16/2011 5:16 PM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
The thing I mentioned that I consider changing is the tilt.
I am thinking if I should rotate it just slightly (CCW).
This would make the female dancer mostly vertical, and would accent
the back-bending of the guy. Unfortunately, that would cut off
some of the audience in the background.

What do you think?

Igor

I think that you're being perfectionist here. I really completely absolutely never thought of a tilt given that I was looking at a dance floor photograph which as I realized and you explained later on was pretty fast music and pretty intense dancing.

So I think you might not need to think about tilt here...

(I should really stop signing my messages, as I cannot seem to be able to type my name properly as of late)