The engine was a Keith Black aluminum-block hemi -- essentially a 426 Chrysler
hemi with stouter main webs and replaceable sleeves. It had a crankshaft with a
1/2" longer stroke for a displacement of 484 cubic inches. The heads were
probably stock 426 Chrysler. It had a supercharger based on the GMC 1071 style
case but built with tight clearances and teflon scrapers. Fuel was via constant
flow injectors with 8 nozzles above the supercharger and 16 in the ports. It
ran on about 85% nitromethane/alcohol mix. The car weighted about 1900 pounds.
I think this car's best performance was a quarter mile of around 5.8 seconds at
about 260 mph.  I remember that while I was trying to shoot the pic, the ground
vibrated from the engine's idle. I sandbagged the tripod, but it may  not have
done much to dispel the vibration. I used the only lens I had for the C2 Mamiya
-- an 80/2.8.