From: Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:54:51 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Toronto Get-together update

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 08:37  PM, frank theriault wrote:

> So, you should drive up for the day.  Hey, with our Canuck Buck
being
> down around 60 cents on the US$, think of the bargains!!

Hey, if there are out-of-towners coming, we should all head to
somewhere
GOOD to eat.  ;)

Aaron casts his vote for Spring Rolls on Yonge.

-Aaron
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail