----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: Beseler Negative Carrier

> There is a current model that works just fine, but I don't
want a
> current model.  I want the older model, which is constructed a
little
> differently, and which I prefer.

They changed material on them. I have a bunch of the older ones
for my 4x5, made of steel. I needed a 6x7 one, though, and
ordered it. The new one was aluminium, which sets my teeth on
edge just to touch, so I sent it back and carved out a 6x7
carrier fro a 6x6 carrier.
I think they did the same thing with the 23 parts.
I will keep my eyes open for one for you.

William Robb