It's a great vid.  I think a lot of the fun with this camera seems to
be the way it fits in your hand.  As you watch he vid, notice how the
camera flips around in his hand, not like he has a death grip on a
huge DSLR.  I don't think Id ever get the camera because 35 equivalent
is not my favorite FOV, but it bodes well for future systems.

--
Steve Desjardins