The combo seems to front focus a lot in the studio. In fluorescent it
is hit and miss. Improves in halogen light, but I can't really trust
it. It seem to do ok in daylight. I'm assuming that in house
AF-adjustments is not the way to go. That it will be useless outdoor
if I corrects it for indoor light. Am I right about this?

FA* 85 is mostly spot on. So I'm blaming the DA* 16-50.

What do you think guys? Should I use the situation as an excuse for an
enablement?

My eyes are not up to critical manual focus indoor. Should I look for
another lens to use in the studio? Tamron 28-75/2,8 could be the lens
I need. Also musing at 35mm 2,8 Ltd, but I end up regretting not
buying a faster 35mm.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/