Ah but does he shoot Pentax??? :-)

anyway its a lovely cover
ann

Brian Walters wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:16 -0400, "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:
You are speaking of your twerp? Very nice shot ... lets get with the parental pride here, Brian

I suppose 'little' wasn't the correct adjective.  He's 36, but he'll
always be a 'little twerp' to me....

Yes, there is parental pride there but he's a much better photographer
than I am and I don't want him to get a swelled head!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia