Well it seams I've probably beat up my FA 28-200mm a bit too much. When I decided to do something with this shot I noticed a distinctly unsharp effect along the left hand side of the image. Probably whacked it on something and didn't notice. Ah well, gives it character, (I wouldn't mind so much except it was that sort of unsharpness along the edges that made not like this lens on film). Oh well, I decide to do with it and add a bit more in the way of lens imperfections, and a bit of artificial film grain to enhance the old time feel here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20b%26wlandscape.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 28-200mm f3.8~5.6

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.