On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:43 -0400, "P. J. Alling"
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
 but I can't find my slides, and haven't got my film scanner set
> up, ... "I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough
> money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old
> friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an
> earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO
> GOD! "

All perfectly acceptable excuses for any purpose other than the
PUG......

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

> On 3/23/2011 4:34 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
> > G'day all
> >
> > Just a reminder the that PUG theme for April is 'Memories of
> > Kodachrome'.  So far just 2 submissions plus 2 for the Open Gallery.
> >
> > So soon we forget....
> >
> > You can, of course, interpret the theme as loosely as you think you can
> > get away with.  And there's always the Open Gallery.
> >

> > http://pug.komkon.org/submit/
> >
> > http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html
> >

> > Cheers
> >
> > Brian