Lots of you guys mentioned being taken elsewhere... guess I'm lucky it jsut refused to enter my area
sounds like they have gotten hacked.

ann

David J Brooks wrote:

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Different weirdness here...

I went to this page
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artist?action=editGallery
got in to the next page - where you select what to look at...

clicked on "your photos" as I always do, and it wouldnt go further.

ann

Ann, i entered my user name and PW and was taken to a site for a
Romanian photographer.

Dave
Brian Walters wrote:

I just tried to log into my account (using the correct email and
password) and I was taken to another contributor's account.

Logged out and logged back in again about 10 minutes later and was again
taken to another contributor's account (different to the first one).

Very odd.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Brian