Paul...

Completely legit.

Comm Arts is a trade publication that comes out every year. It is used by designers
and others in the advertising/publishing world as a way of sharing ideas and scouting
talent.

My wife works for a print broker and they use Comm Arts all the time. Very nice book
actually. The photography is, of course, fantastic as it's all been published although
they do have an Unpublished section for students.

I look forward to thumbing through it every year.

Brendan MacRae