Thanks, Dave!

-bmw

On 11-03-26 8:37 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
The cat works.:-)

Dave

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>  wrote:
[Warning: pixels contain 1% cat by weight]

So this is where the contents of my 645D cookie-jar went to instead: a floor
renovation. For four days starting last Thursday workmen were in ripping up
all the old flooring (a mix of uncleanable broadloom and layers of worn out
self-stick tiles) and plywood underlay right down to the subfloor, then
installing floating cork flooring. This was happening to all the rooms on
the 1st floor save for the living room, and that's where all our stuff was,
behind painting plastic. We moved in there to eat and retreated upstairs all
day where we cowered in fear while the house shook. :-)

All done now, though I still have to reattach the oak baseboard trim and
shift the furniture back where it belongs.  Of course I documented the
process. I won't bore you with all those shots, but I thought I'd present
one shot in particular which pleases me no end ...

I was getting this all lined up on the tripod, couple of test shots for
exposure done, when a curious visitor came sauntering by. I just had to grab
that!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2254722/FloorReno/content/_IMG3410_large.html

K20D, DA* 16-50mm @ 16mm, f/4.0, 0.5 sec, ISO 400
AF-540FGZ on camera, -2 EV, aimed left.

Feel free to browse the rest of the gallery too if you're so inclined, but
they're quite filthy pictures. ;-)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2254722/FloorReno/index.html

-bmw

follow the directions.