On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:05:43 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Never mind, I found it.  No link from main site, have to google
>>specifically for NPW.
>>
>>It starts June 3.
>
> http://www.grandfather.com/planning_your_visit/events/nphoto.php
>
> Doesn't seem to indicate *when* tickets go on sale. Usually it's April
> 1st and they sell out in about 10 hours. I'll email them and ask when
> they're going on sale this year.

Starting with the main page, click "upcoming events" near the lower
right.  Then find the Nature Photography Weekend.  The page is
different than the one Mark linked.
http://grandfather.com/events/?event_id=293

It does say April 1st.

I'm going to skip it this year.  The dread of driving that far has
outweighed the desire to be there.  But the motel is open for weary
Noo Yawkers and Bahstonians.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/