This one K-5, the lucky guy, has fifteen wives. Some are sexy silver-bodied
limiteds, others are nice compact black beauties. And then there is the EX
bunch.. and this one is the fattest of them all. I asked him why he wanted
another one.. he said that sure, one could live with just the fourteen he had
and granted, the newest one was fat and stumpy.. but dude, she can cook like no
other!

Enter wife 15 looking like a can of tomatoes or green peas.. she has a gravity
of her own. [And then..] and then she does the thing that only she can do. And
I instantly know, this K-5 had his reasons.

http://foto.ri-ki.lv/details.php?image_id=35

kris