On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like it.  You got the pedestrian at the perfect point in his stride, and
> the composition is very effective with the passenger on the right.
>
> If it was Philadelphia with that much snow, the pedestrian would have been
> moving faster than the tram.  How about in Toronto?

In Toronto, the streetcars are the most reliable form of
transportation in the snow - except that it's difficult for them to
get around accidents and stuck cars due to being on tracks.  But as
far as movement through snow itself, they're great!

Glad you liked it.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson