I received a mail this evening that I can pick up my iPad 2 WiFi & 3G
64 GB tomorrow morning. They had me over a barrel because I needed one
Monday latest so they sold me the biggest one saying it is the only
one I can have. Had to buy it for my business. I doubt it will see
much use and it upsets me that I have no money to replace my dying
K10D but need to buy that thing which sure is nice but adds no
productivity whatsoever to my life.

oh well, might as well try to get some mileage out of it now that I
have it. and some time in winter I will be required to buy an Android
Honeycomb tablet. I guess that means no camera replacement for a while
yet to come...